Read the in-depth series of articles on the wild horse controversy written by award-winning journalist Andrew Cohen, contributing editor at The Atlantic and legal analyst for 60 Minutes and CBS Radio News, as published by TheAtlantic.com.
- On Wyoming's Range, Water Is Scarce but Welfare Is Plenty, July 2012
- The Feds Unnecessarily Round Up Wild Horses, Then Complain About Costs, May 2012
- The Night Wild Horses Came to Manhattan, Nov 2011
- On Wyoming's Wild Horses, the BLM Unambitiously Responds, August 2011
- The Quiet War Against Wyoming's Wild Horses, August 2011
- Wild Horses Are (Again) Losing Their Home on the Range, July 2011