(March 25, 2021) Nevada could lose 40,000 wild horses if you don’t act TODAY!
When you get to the opinion page:
- Select SJR 3
- Click opposed
- Write your opinion (talking points below)
- Fill in your contact information.
Use these points to write your opinion and add your own!
- SJR 3 supports brutalizing Nevada’s wild horses and burros and decimating their wild populations so cattle can graze the public lands where they live.
- SJR 3 is against the wishes of 86% of Nevadans who want to protect and humanely manage wild horses and burros.
- SJR3 supports spending $1 billion or more in taxpayer dollars on the failed approach of roundups instead of long-term solutions like fertility control.
- SJR3 will harm Nevada ecotourism and business development because few of these iconic animals will be left for visitors and residents to enjoy.
- SJR 3 would lead to slaughter because the cost of rounding up and incarcerating so many wild horses and burros would quickly become untenable.
You can also email: SenNR@sen.state.nv.us and voice your opposition!
Right now, there are 464 responses in opposition and 322 in favor of this resolution.
Please email: SenNR@sen.state.nv.us and voice your opposition!
-- American Wild Horse Campaign